Accepting Self-Signed Certificate | passcorepro
By lorenzoinfante - 9/10/2020
You need to add the Active Directory Self-Signed Certificate generated in the server where passcorepro is installed.
To do this make these steps in the Active Directory Server:
- Execute mmc on Run command:
- That will open a console root, click on “File” and then on “Add/Remove Snap-in” and add “Certificates” and “Certification Authority” both choosing Local Computer and click ok.
- Under Certificates node expand Personal → Certificates and right click the certificate issued to your Certification Authority if you do not know which is, open the Certification Authority and you will see the correct Name.
- Select All tasks → Export…
- In the Window Certificate Export Wizard, click on Next.
- Select the option “Yes, export the private Key” and click Next.
- In the next window select “Include all certificates in the certification path if possible” and “Export all extended properties” and click Next.
- In the next window select the option Password and type a password. (Don’t forget this password)
- In this window click in the button Browse this will open a “save as” window to place the certificate and its name. Type the name and click on save, then click on Next.
- In the last window will show you the settings and just click on Finish a window will say that the export was successful.
- Copy the saved Certificate and paste it in the Server where passcorepro is installed.
- Double click the Certificate and will prompt a “Certificate Import Wizard”, select the option “Local Machine” and click Next.
- In the Next Window will tell you the path where the Certificate is located, click on Next.
- In the next window, Type the password you typed in the export wizard, and select “Include all extended properties”.
- In the next window, select “Place all certificates in the following store”, in the “Select Certificate Store” window select “Trusted Root Certification Authorities” and click ok, then click on Next.
- In the last Window click on Finish.
- In the mmc verify that the certificate was imported successful.